drainage in pots

JFlintoff@aol.com JFlintoff@aol.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:26:20 PST

    I'm curious to know what kind of side drainage holes in pots you mean.  How far from the base would they extend or do you mean basal drainage holes and separate holes on the sides?


Jerry John Flintoff 
Vashon Island,Washington,USA
Zone 8

More information about the pbs mailing list