Older terminology

J. Denys Bourque jdbourq@yahoo.co.uk
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 07:46:47 PDT
With tongue in cheek, David, I didn't know Muriatic Acid = Hydrochloric Acid. 

Muriatic acid is what people here call the product used to clean the mortar off brickwork; and it is what a bricklayer recommended I should use for a small job in my 
basement. I asked for it at the local hardware and the attendent got it for me without any hesitation.They both only added to wear protective glasses and gloves.

 J. Denys Bourque
Saint-Jacques, NB   CANADA

More information about the pbs mailing list