The Down-side of Losing Weight

Started by MarcR, May 08, 2022, 09:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcR

I am very pleased that in the course of the last 2.5 years I managed to lose over 100 lbs
[45.5 kg].  However, this morning when I put on a pair of underpants, I was very disconcerted a few seconds later to find them around my ankles. What was disconcerting was the looming cost of wardrobe replacement.
Marc Rosenblum

Falls City, OR USA

I am in USDA zone 8b where temperatures almost never fall below 15F  -9.4C.  Rainfall 50"+  but none  June-September.  We seldom get snow; but when it comes we get 30" overnight.  soil is sandy loam with a lot of humus.  Oregon- where Dallas is NNW of Phoenix.

Diane Whitehead

Perhaps a sewing machine would be cheaper.
Diane Whitehead        Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
cool mediterranean climate  warm dry summers, mild wet winters  70 cm rain,   sandy soil

Leo

MarcR

Diane,

I'm afraid that my sewing skills are limited to tuck and tack; but even that will keep things from falling.
Marc Rosenblum

Falls City, OR USA

I am in USDA zone 8b where temperatures almost never fall below 15F  -9.4C.  Rainfall 50"+  but none  June-September.  We seldom get snow; but when it comes we get 30" overnight.  soil is sandy loam with a lot of humus.  Oregon- where Dallas is NNW of Phoenix.

MarcR

Marc Rosenblum

Falls City, OR USA