California Natives Grab Bag-480 X

Started by David Pilling, June 27, 2022, 01:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Pilling

California Natives Grab Bag-480 X

In this case the X stands for extra.  This grab bag contains all the leftover California native seeds from SX 480.  Most, but not all, of the packets are VERY generous and would be suitable for restoration efforts or nurseries. I will be doing a separate grab bag or two of the other left over seeds soon.  These grab bags will contain small quantities of many of the same species plus others. 

I will be randomizing all the requests which must be submitted to me at Seedyjan1@gmail.com <mailto:Seedyjan1@gmail.com> by 5 pm Tuesday June 28.  Do not request seed via the email list.  Seed requests submitted via the list will not be considered.

All requests will be checked for up to date membership status.  I regret I cannot take requests from countries that require a phytosanitary certificate.

If you win the drawing the cost will be $20 plus postage. You will receive an invoice in your package

Rules for ordering

Your subject line must read California Natives Grab Bag-480 X

Your name, address, and email should be listed first on your order.  Give your address just like you would on an envelope. Don't string it across a line; I can't tell what goes on what line. This is particularly important for foreign addresses. 

For example:

Sue Bulbcrazy

2654 Bulbnut Ln

Bulbnutsville, OR 92013

suebulbcrazy@ggmail.com <mailto:suebulbcrazy@ggmail.com>

Here's what's in the very stuffed envelope. 

Brodiaea california

Calochortus catalinae

Calochortus albus

Calochortus catalinae

Calochortus luteus

Calochortus pulchellus

Calochortus simulans

Calochortus splendens

Calochortus superbus

Calochortus uniflorus

Calochortus venustus

Calochortus weedii