Do you have Herbertia, Volume 58?

Started by cshunter, October 29, 2022, 12:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cshunter

Hi, I am looking for somebody who has Volume 58 of Herbertia, published in the mid-2000s. At pages 141-144 is an article written by the late Thad Howard, an expert on Mexican Hymenocallis species. It is concerning Hymenocallis lehmillerii, and I am looking for a good description of this species. As some of you may be aware, there is no single reference to the Hymenocallis found south of the border, even though there are actually a greater number of Mexican species than American ones. This is also a follow up on my what I posted with pictures in "Mystery Bulbs" recently trying to confirm an uncertain ID of what I obtained as this species a couple of years ago.

If you have it, I would greatly appreciate somebody shooting me those 4 pages of the article. Thanks very much!

Charles

Martin Bohnet

As a general question, @cshunter : are you aware of the personal message function and do you read yours?
Martin (pronouns: he/his/him)

David Pilling

General information you can get notifications of private messages on the forum by email, if they're turned on.

Martin - did you email him.

Perhaps not generally known that the forum has a system of private messages.

Of course the "fire and forget" enquiry does exist.

Charles Hunter is a member of the PBS list, I can't find any posts by him, but does get honorable mentions.

Martin Bohnet

Email from my private account bounced back. I think it is  default for the @-Mention to generate one though. Or I might try my business address.
Martin (pronouns: he/his/him)

David Pilling

Martin - csh is a member of the PBS list, seemingly with no email problems. I emailed him earlier tonight, no bounce. I'll let you know if he replies.

David Pilling

Martin - I got a reply from csh, does not know about the forum operation, requests you email him... I have copied him your pm on here.

Slightly disconcerting conducting this conversation in public.

cshunter