Treasurers Notes

Started by Arnold, September 16, 2023, 04:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold

We've had a bit of a glitch with PayPal.

They stepped recording the BX or SX number when transmitting payments.

I would  ask everyone to add the number of payments in the note section.

I'm getting receipts with a designation of Item # 1 or item # 2.

It makes it difficult to credit the proper SX/BX number.

Thanks and looking forward to the growing season.

Arnold
Treasurer, PBS
Arnold T.
North East USA

Arnold

Just a reminder if you pay for dues prior to the end of 2023 you can use the prevailing rate of $20.00 for domestic and $25.00 for overseas.
You can pay for as many years as you like.

Arnold 
Treasurer, PBS
Arnold T.
North East USA

Arnold

I like to take this opportunity to wish all of the PBS'ers out there a Happy Holiday season and a prosperous New Year.
Couple of announcements:
Our Bulb Garden has been delayed due to some illness on the part of our editor.  We should have it in the mail early next year.
With dues set to increase in 2024 you can pay for one or multiple years at the old rate of $20.00 for Domestic and $25.00 for overseas memberships.
Membership rates increase of of Jan. 1, 2024 by $5.00 for each membership category

We still have a number of members with outstanding amounts due on past BX/SX distributions.
You can reach out to me if your not sure if you are in arrears. Arnold140@verizon.net

We've experienced some mailing problems and PayPal has not always notified me of payments made.
I can do a search on PayPal for payments just provide the email address you use for your account.
Looking forward to a very flower full  year in  the Pacific Bulb Society  and hopefully in all or your gardens.

Arnold T.
North East USA