Crinum With Unusual Foliage
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 05:42:35 PST
In a message dated 12/30/2003 2:13:09 AM Central Standard Time, writes:

> Also if anyone knows the technical name for this type of patterning can 
> they please tell me.


Two vertical ranks of "things" is called distichous.  Normally, it applies to 
leaves but could be branches, or phyllodes, etc.  


More information about the pbs mailing list