Elizabeth Waterman
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:02:22 PDT
Hi Dell,

In the US the concentrated form is "Bayer Advanced Garden Tree and Shrub
Insect control"  with  1.47% Imidaproclid, which sounds dilute but must
be further diluted..  There is also a ready to us spray form with a
diluted concentration.  The concentrate is better as you can make up soil
drenches etc.
There is enough there to share with all your neighbors.  It is the same
chemical as is used in Advantage flea control for cats.

Liz wrote:

> Dear Doug Westfall and All,
>      Where can I buy the form of imidaproclid (Marathon) which can be
> dissolved in water and used for a drench or spray? The granular form
> is quite expensive.
> Dell
> _______________________________________________
> pbs mailing list

More information about the pbs mailing list