Douglas Westfall eagle85@flash.net
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:54:31 PDT
Joyce MillerDoug Westfall onager@midtown.net1111 Claiborne Dr. Long Beach,

> Hi there,
> Please supply the meaning of fungicide used as a "drench."  Does this mean
> to water till the solution comes out of the drain hole; does it mean
> soaking the pot in solution.  Sincerely, Joyce Miller, Sacramento, CA


As an English teacher, I have NO excuse.  What I mean is to spray the plant
(esp any "critters") using a spray bottle.  Otherwise, use the Bayer's
product to water as the bulb needs.  One watering tends to care for the
problem.  I sometimes apply a second time.

Water w.Bayer's just before bulb goes dormant and again when the new growth
just begins.  Treat any active critters w/spray as needed. The effect will
be QUICK, as in a week.

Feel free to ask further questions as I'm sold on it!


More information about the pbs mailing list