planting in pipes

Arnold Trachtenberg
Sun, 07 Jun 2009 12:12:17 PDT
I need a visual on the "drain tiles'.  We have underground clay pipes 
four to six inches in diameter used for draining water   from down 
spouts connected to roof gutters.

I think they are called Organgeburg pipes.

Is this the drain tiles we are referring to?


More information about the pbs mailing list