Terminology Test

caplants@aol.com caplants@aol.com
Tue, 12 May 2009 16:25:05 PDT
Greetings Everyone,

There is a word to scientifically describe bulbs that bloom after the foliage has died down and before it re-emerges, such as is the case with so many fall blooming South African amaryllids. Anyone know it?

I have a hot date tomorrow night and?I'm sure to?seem much more?suave if I can drop that term into the conversation.



More information about the pbs mailing list