pbs Digest, Vol 92, Issue 12 re "root thingie"

CGeat25049@aol.com CGeat25049@aol.com
Mon, 06 Sep 2010 00:41:44 PDT
Hi Justin,
 I think your "root thingie" Is called a lignotuber. They are woody  
swellings and are found on plants where there is danger of fire burning off  the 
above ground growth.
Cherry G

More information about the pbs mailing list