Completely IGNANT (re: intl. shipping rules)

James Frelichowski
Mon, 04 Jul 2011 15:01:10 PDT
Unless you already know this, you may need an import permit too.  And the permit states the conditions that the inspectors need to allow your material in.  You may not need a permit for some crops and the phyto should cover you.

--- On Mon, 7/4/11, dave s <> wrote:

From: dave s <>
Subject: [pbs] Completely IGNANT (re: intl. shipping rules)
Date: Monday, July 4, 2011, 3:26 PM

I am a complete noob when it comes to international shipments.  I know if
shipping *fish*, I need a package shipped to an approved F&W port, and the
proper documents. But when shipping plants, if they're non-CITES and I have
a phytosanitary cert, can I have plants shipped direct to me?

Best regards,


More information about the pbs mailing list