Advice on moving a bulb collection

Marilyn Pekasky
Tue, 03 Jan 2012 15:51:19 PST
Aside from cultivation requirements, some states (like California) also have 
requirements re plants entering the state:… In the case of 
California, for example, you might need a certificate which is acquired from 
your current state's agricultural department indicating that your plants are 
free of pests and diseases.

Marilyn Pekasky

From: Fred Thorne <>
To: Pacific Bulb Society <>
Sent: Tue, January 3, 2012 3:39:43 PM
Subject: [pbs] Advice on moving a bulb collection

Dear fellow PBS members,

I am about to move from one U.S. state to another with a very large bulb and
plant collection.  Can I draw on someone's experience of doing this same
feat?  I might add that the bulbs will be in storage for 4 to 6 weeks during
the move.

Best regards,

Fred Thorne 

More information about the pbs mailing list