Japanese trowel/knife of some sort

penstemon penstemon@Q.com
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 21:05:28 PST
>It is called a hori hori, it is a Japanese farmer's knife. I have one 
too. Very useful.

Multiple hori hori here. The real thing. 
Bob Nold
Denver, Colorado, USA

More information about the pbs mailing list