Japanese trowel/knife of some sort

Judy Glattstein jgglatt@gmail.com
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 19:32:09 PST
It is called a hori hori, it is a Japanese farmer's knife. I have one 
too. Very useful.

Lee Valley Tools sells a version but this is better: 

Judy in New Jersey, where Monday was a clear crisp very mild sunny day. 
Steady frosts still in abeyance

More information about the pbs mailing list