Bulb import permits

penstemon penstemon@Q.com
Mon, 07 Mar 2016 16:57:14 PST

>Can someone who imports from Europe tell us which permits are required, and 
perhaps reflect on how difficult it is to get them (probably VERY 
difficult, judging from the complexity of just getting the Small Lots of 
Seed permit)?
All you need is the phytosanitary certificate, which the exporter provides. Cost is usually around $10 US.
Bob Nold
Denver, Colorado, USA


More information about the pbs mailing list