importing bulbs

R Hansen via pbs
Mon, 02 May 2022 06:55:08 PDT
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need an import permit for any plant
material. The discussion on the PBS List has been about the Small Lots of
Seed permit. The permit you require for bulbs and plants is a different
permit so it's best to go to the APHIS (USDA) website and check on importing
bulbs and plants.

Sorry for the confusion.

Robin Hansen
Southwest Oregon

pbs mailing list…
Unsubscribe: <>
PBS Forum https://…

More information about the pbs mailing list