USDA import permit

Kelly Irvin
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:48:48 PST
If anybody had trouble with the link for the Import Permit, go here:…

If it still does not work, it is because IBIBLIO has broken up the link. 
Just cut and paste to re-attach the whole link, and make sure no spaces 
exist within the link.

> Finally, almost all bulbs do not require an import permit, but do  
> require an accompanying phytosanitary certificate. See:
> "Importation of Bulbs" (PDF file)
> < 
> d259f66c6afbd45e852568a90027bcad/9a0b8bdbd1bd1352852568f2006a1729? 
> OpenDocument>

Mr. Kelly M. Irvin
The Bulbmeister
4407 Town Vu Road
Bentonville, AR 72712

USDA Cold Hardiness Zone 6b


More information about the pbs mailing list