Little Bitty Dusters for applying fungicide

Diane Whitehead
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 20:02:23 PST
Well, I hope it's non-toxic.   No gloves, mask, etc.  I might use one pinch in three or four years, and I wash my hands afterwards.

Now that I think about it some more, there is something else I have used - potassium permanganate crystals  added to water that then turns purple. 


On 2013-12-21, at 5:34 PM, Robin Hansen wrote:

> "The only fungicide I use is powdered sulphur.  I take a pinch between thumb and finger and slide them together so it dusts down."
> So, Diane, sulfur used the way you use it (with gloves? without gloves, mask, etc.?) is non-toxic to humans?
> Robin 
> Hansen Nursery
> North Bend, Oregon USA

More information about the pbs mailing list