John Bryan
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:42:19 PDT
Dear Marie-Paule:

The answer is yes. In the back of Timber Press Pocket Guide to Bulbs,
there is an European Hardiness Zone map which uses the USDA ranges for
the zones. I am now aware of an European Zone Map published by an
European country, but presume there must be one. Cheers, John E. Bryan 

Marie-Paule wrote:
> Hello,
> The Usda are they the same as in Europe?I live in usda 7, that can be -17dgr.
> Bey Marie-Paule
> _______________________________________________
> pbs mailing list

More information about the pbs mailing list