Importing bulbs and seeds

Jane McGary
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:01:17 PST
When I obtained my Small Lots of Seed Permit, I also ran into the 
on-line requirement to show up in person at an office. Not wanting to 
spend $10 to park downtown, where the office is, I opted for the 
postal application, and it worked fine, though it did take a while to 
get the documents and labels.

Jane McGary

More information about the pbs mailing list