mesh for bottoms of pots

Peter Taggart
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:06:07 PDT
Fine shade netting is a popular version of this idea, available from garden
centres in the UK in rolls and easily cut with scissors.
Peter (UK)

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Kathleen Sayce <>wrote:

> Dave Brastow gave me this tip on kinds of mesh. I had used fiberglass mesh
> for years, and one day got a pot from Dave that had a heavy plastic mesh on
> the bottom. Dave told me that this is the same mesh that is used for rug
> hooking. He suggested a craft supply store for a source, and I found that
> yes, it is widely available at these stores.

More information about the pbs mailing list