weed problems

MARK MAZER AND FREDRIKA MAZER markmazerandfm13@earthlink.net
Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:00:09 PDT
 Treflan is the name used for cottom farmers, can't recall what the name is
for the product licensed for landscape use.> 

It's called "Preen".

Mark Mazer
Hertford, NC USA
Where they are picking cotton in the fields next farm over as we speak.

More information about the pbs mailing list